First experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by freshcoffee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. yeah so been looking at these forums for a while now and decided what the heck, ill post about my first time haha

so it was first day back to school year 10, and my mate brought a 1g joint rolled up real nice, i had smoked once before on the holidays but didnt feel anything. he tells me hes going to smoke it at lunch and wanted me to come. i was really keen to get high so i said fuck it, so i met him at lunch and realised we didnt have a lighter!
    we ran back to school and found that another of our friends was going to have a ciggie so we went back to that spot with her and used her lighter, i had first puff and held it in for ages, (had a massive coughing fit afterwards) and passed it to my mate, we continued the rotation between the two of us while the girl finished off her ciggie.
    i didnt think it was working and was sort of dissapointed, looked at my mate about to tell him that it wasnt working when..BAM it hit me like a train i dont really remember much after that. my mate said i was trippin pretty hard, i remember using the chicks deodorant and thinking that it wasnt working so i kept sparying it for ages haha, she said what are you doing? im like. i dont know! hahahahha
    yeah so the bell went i went off to class and pretty much sat back, closed my eyes and saw some really coool CEV's .
    went home and slept.

yeah thats pretty much it, have never been that high since,
    keep toking! :smoke:

2. good shit,

my first time was awsome,

I had my cuzin over at my place, we were chillin, havin a few cigs and rappin, when he busts out this fat ass blunt,

he asks me if ive toked before, i say "no"

he says "aight follow me"

so we walked into the bush a little ways and sparked up
    he passed it to me, (i thought since i smoked cigs i wouldnt cough)
    and i hauled on it, tryin to show off, (bad idea)
    and coughed for like 5 minutes afterwards.
    anyway, we finish off the blunt, walk back in and he shows me how to make a sinker
    he makes it, packs a bowl and brews for me,

I hit it, thinking i had to suck as i took the hit, and got a mouth full of bong water :eek:

anyway after i was done being such a newbie, i started hitting it right, cuzin said i was taking some decent hits for a begginer.

by this time, i hadnt felt the high form the blunt for some reason, but as soon as i got up to go to the bathroom i was like "woahhh, i gotta sit down"

so we continued smoking and rapping the entire night.
    one of my favourite experience in my life :D

3. hahahahaha sounds like a blast :D