Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First experience with hash oil...DAMN DUDE!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpiralStatic, Mar 4, 2011.

1. So a friend of mine has some ace glass specifically for oil. I'm not terribly sure what it's called, but imagine a bong setup (looks different) with a nail head for the bowl. Drop some on there, heat it, and go.

It hit me after a couple minutes and knocked me back into my chair. I couldn't really do anything. Totally the most baked I've been since I started, it definitely brought me back to the beginning as far as the level of stoned goes. I found myself really giggly all night at everything, and man, I was toasted.

I kept getting hung up on certain stuff though. Chatting about cops patrolling their neighborhood freaked me out for some reason. My girlfriend drove us home because I wouldn't have even chanced it myself.

Damn, ultra stoned. Definitely worth trying if the opportunity arises, I had a great night.

Right before passing out, while lying in bed, I had some crazy closed eye visual tricks going on. I've always thought that's such a neat thing to happen. I was just making up music in my head while imagining the craziest images. Nothing that really made sense, but it all looked super cool. I wish there were a way to capture the things we see in our mind sometime...

Oh, and god damn my eyes were more red than EVER before. My whole body felt numb when I was trying to go to sleep. My girlfriend touched my arm at one point and I completely freaked out, not knowing what was touching me.

Woke up this morning for a haircut at 7:30 am, and I was STILL ripped. First time I've woken up still high in forever. I don't feel it anymore, just a cloudy mind, but all morning I've had this mad head pressure feeling. Time to try to sleep some more.

What about you blades, experiences? Shit's dope.

I didn't even know I could reach a level like that!

:smoke:...nope...

:smoking:...not quite...

:hippie::hippie::hippie:
    ^Yep, that's the one.

2. It's all I smoke

3. sounds like you had a pretty good time, man. love me some oil. :cool:

4. I have actually never had hash oil, I want to experience it now though. I need details :cool:

5. It was definitely a righteous level to reach, my mind has been blown all day at how stoned I was last night.

I still don't really understand the process though.