first experience with cocaine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PsychiatricWard, Mar 15, 2009.

1. so last night i did coke for the first time... i was mad pissed at my mom so i dipped my house and chilled with a friend. we bought coke earlier in the week and i decided to rail a line while we were hitting a bowl. i think the bowl took the edge off but like a minute after it went up my nose i started to notice some of the effects a little more (my heart was going sooo fast as soon as i railed it, whatever it was cut with stung my nose and gave me a pang in the back of my skull). 5 minutes into it i felt like i was in a vortex and everything was going so fast around me and i thought i could fight a tiger and run a marathon at the same time. i walked home while i was high but i was really paranoid about the cars. i came home and i was extremely tired, ate a little and past out during my gaming session. it was fun but not as extreme as i thought it would be and i didn't feel the urge to rail more lines, just wanted to sleep. i would do it again. :D

2. i forgot to mention i also got a pretty fucking good body buzz, it's hard to explain though.

3. hahaha, I always have the urge to rail more
    thus me staying away!

but, its good you can indulge and walk away
    good times

4. Burning nostrils = shitty blow. :(

But if it's your first time and you've got nothing to compare it to, then it probably doesn't really matter to you I reckon.

5. yeah i knew it was shitty blow since it stung but i didn't mind. it was for the experience, you know what i mean? another drug under my belt haha. i'm proud that i didn't have any urges though, not that i should be snorting more because of it but i'm glad i could do that.

6. ya fa sho... if you didnt wanna blow more and you slept you prolly got some procaine or sumthin

7. Could have been adderall.

No, but seriously, no way it was procaine.