First experience smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insatiable_boner, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Just post a story about your very first time smoking weed, and how much, how you smoked it, what strain (if applicable) and who it was with (friends, family, alone) I'll start.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 insatiable_boner, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    I was in my barn with my friend back when I was just a wee sophomore in highschool, we had bought some sour diesel and I had an eighth of it. We had never smoked weed before then so we didn't know how to get started, so I broke up a nug and dropped it on some notebook paper and rolled it up. It was harsh as hell and I didn't feel a thing, my friend did though (probably just a placebo) so I just kept making joints out of notebook paper and emptied cigarets (with the filter). I did feel a single thing that night, not even a buzz, I had probably smoked about 2 grams myself and just couldn't feel it, so I just fell asleep (it was midnight by this point) and when I woke up all my weed was gone, and I was pissed. The next time I smoked was before school with a senior and I got the highest I think I've Evers been in my life, I ended up going to school and leaving because I threw up from accidentally swallowing the smoke (still a newb)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. First time: i bought a gram and had it on me for almost a week. Finally march break came around and met up with my best friend( unfortunately he went down the wrong road). So he brought his pipe and maybe a ½g with him and I brought my g. We walked three block to Walmart to get munchies( never got it) and walked back to a residential building site and hung around in various spots hitting of his pipe. About 2 hours latter I'm not high and we move to the last spot. Which we found out that people have been smoking the Pryor...any ways still not high.had about a ¼g left and I was hitting off of a diy Arizona can pipe since his pipe was being to harsh for me.

So I don't know what happened but my friend got up said something and started walking.I was sitting down and still not feeling anything at the time. So I stood up and jogged to catch up to him.....BAM first ting I notice is my sight ...how do you explains it.. Like your eyes are in the same spot but your vision is back about 5". Sorta like in movies where they pull the camera back but zoom it in at the same time. Then felt like I was dreaming as I started running twords him. Then the laughter. Must a been 5min straight. As I got out of the field I just layed down on the grass an stared at the sky.

Eventually got up and walked home with buddie