Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First experience, a lot of questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAtheist, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Yep, OP. You definitely got high. Sounds to me like you just got super high, but I wouldn't compare being high to being drunk, unless I was super baked. I feel much more functional when I'm high. Also, having a green day means when you wake up the next morning, you still feel the effects of your high... Don't be discouraged by this high, I assure you it's a result of your low tolerance. I experienced the same thing. It's considered "greening out." Just means you're more high than you can necessarily handle (NO YOU SHOULDN'T CALL 911)