Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Ever Wake n Bake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jul 17, 2011.

1. :hello::hello::hello:

I know it's a cool story and all but I'm pretty excited!

I just took two hits from my homemade bong so things are buzzin pretty nicely right now.

Yes!

2. Wakenbakes are cool but I get dead tired after the high which makes me sleep Til the day goes by

3. Smoke some more :)

4. my first wake n bake was my second time ever smoking, the morning following the night whcih was my first time smoking

5. COOOL STORY BROO!!!

mmmkay, just getting that outta the way, At some point someone was gonna do it. ;)
    Wake n bakes kick ass dont they? When I do wake n bakes, as soon as i open my eyes in the morning i get outta bed, shut the door, and smoke. So im high within 5 mins of being awake, kicks dick haha. But yes, I would advise smoking mo'.