First Ever Marijuana Death

Discussion in 'General' started by iSmokePurps, Dec 24, 2013.

1. LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Huh...Pretty sure you weld extra compartments for that kind of thing. :cool:

3. [​IMG]

Ban marijuanas now. Think of the children!

4. this same crap story was posted with this same crap title not long ago

5. [quote name="llllllllll" post="19219224" timestamp="1387851013"]this same crap story was posted with this same crap title not long ago[/quote]There is no dislike button, therefore you have been officially "Dislike"d by me.

6. ^ But it's true.  :confused_2: And I think the original thread had pictures. Dude was on a suicide mission anyway. If you look up the pictures (they're easy to find), his SUV was filled to the roof with bricks. 

7. hilarious! i was half expecting an overdose story with the mention of other narcotics. but being killed by marijuana and not even smoking it? i didnt think it was possible. a more appropriate title would have been, Man Killed in Marijuana Avalanche!

8. #9 iSmokePurps, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    [quote name="El Duderino" post="19220423" timestamp="1387862822"]hilarious! i was half expecting an overdose story with the mention of other narcotics. but being killed by marijuana and not even smoking it? i didnt think it was possible. a more appropriate title would have been, Man Killed in Marijuana Avalanche![/quote]You KNOW the first police on seen straight up copped handfuls/bricks.

9. Awh man... This wouldn't happen if it were legalized! Poor guy, damn.