First ever guerilla grow (south/mid UK)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Barry2112, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I have access to a few Lemon Kush seeds that I'm planning to start a guerilla grow with, since it's already the 25th pf March I'm planning on planting them very soon, so ANY advice AT ALL would be greatly greatly appreciated.

2. There is a lot of information on this website. Don't germinate until you have a good grasp of what you are trying to accomplish.

Kush

3. Thanks for the help, how do you move the seedlings from where you germinate them (my house for example) to where they are going to be grown?
    Also, would it be a good idea to start growing them in my conservatory, and then move them after a few weeks to the grow site?

4. My plan atm is to germinate my seeds and then put them in a container with holes drilled in the bottom then water daily and leave it in the sunlight and when it gets to a good height ill head out to the woods and transplant it in my spot I found and check on it weekly (Because it will technically be in my backyard :p) and once it looks good and rain is a common then I can check on them every so often untill they're ready to harvest.

5. [quote name='"GSN1PA360"']My plan atm is to germinate my seeds and then put them in a container with holes drilled in the bottom then water daily and leave it in the sunlight and when it gets to a good height ill head out to the woods and transplant it in my spot I found and check on it weekly (Because it will technically be in my backyard :p) and once it looks good and rain is a common then I can check on them every so often untill they're ready to harvest.[/quote]

Is that all it'd require? How do you plan on getting the plants too the spot?
    Also I've heard seeds from a hermied plant will grow better outside. Is this true? As the seeds are from a hermied plant