First ever grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Joepete535, Nov 14, 2016.

1. well for starters I started a random seed I had laying around June 1st, after about 2 weeks of growing in my window I moved it outside and planted in my garden. No nutrients just let it grow. Grew to be tall and lanky with small buds. White hairs were turning orange but looked like it still needed more time to grow and Was getting really cold outside so I ordered a sun system 150watt hps light and a 20x36x63 Geneva farms tent. Dug it up without harming roots and transplanted into a 3 gal bucket and put it in my new closet grow. Burnt it a tiny bit the first day. Lights on 12/12 scedule. After a week or so I started noticing all the leaves around bud sights were loosing the thc crystals and getting darker and started regrowing way more long white hairs. Normal? I'm clearly new to growing and don't know anyone else that grows so don't know where to go to for questions. So how does it look? Any way to get my buds to build up more?

Also Ordered seeds from nirvana a month ago. Got grow solution in 8 days. Seeds never showed. Was amped to start a few once this one is harvested. Now I'm out $100+ on seeds but it is what it is. Hopefully someone can recommend a better company

2. the single seed centre is a good place to order from

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum