First ever grow. Micro/GrowBox/Coco/FoxFarm

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kmcbride149, Jan 19, 2014.

1. What about the hygrozyme and when I hand water should I just be pouring around plant(small circle) or should I be soaking all of it. Since its a bigger pot.. ive been just using spray bottle lately with plain water which they have been liking.

2. so I sprayed them down with reg water. checked them like 25 mins later and they had this whiteness on the outside of one leaf. idk if its from the water idk. I waited a little while before posting this too.. still there

3. #24 NinjaGrow, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    the whiteness on the leaf is from the water...You should never spray your plants in direct light...If your going to spray them...do it just before the light comes on. And you are in coco...Plain water will kill them...give them cal /mag at 3ml/gallon like i said...they will NEED the cal /mag

another thing...are you using tap water? if so let it sit in a bucket un covered overnight before using so the chlorine off gasses...If your using RO water...Like i said...cal/mag...but only in small amounts

4. I usually run tap thru a britta filter and then dump it in a gallon carton to build it up, I let that sit out.. is that ok?

5. yep...should be fine...and you may not need cal/mag with tap water...but you may...I'm not sure what all that filter removes

6. so I noticed at the bottom of the stem this little mark idk what it is..doesn't look good tho..idk let me know what u think..

7. I added a small dose anyway.. Im getting my ph meter on Thursday. they look the best so far other then the little mark that doesn't look good

8. They look fine man. Seeds typically are pretty easy so long as you don't make any flagrant mistakes. Sit back, smile, and roll a fattie! :D

9. questions about going to 12/12 this early. Ok so both plants 2nd set of leaves are comming in and I was thinking since I have limited space that I should put them into flower pretty soon. I don't mind trying out topping and some LSTing on one of them and seeing how it goes, then maybe both. Can I switch them over to 12/12 and still do topping and LST?

I also would like to know is if I should even feed them grow big if I do switch them over soon. I planned on giving them grow big once their 3rd leaves started to come in but if I am already at 12/12 then, do I give them grow big,big bloom,and tiger bloom as long as ph is ok?

10. you can not top after flipping to 12/12...do it before hand....no grow after the flip either. you can flip them anytime you want to