First ever grow, micro cab

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lovemybudz, Nov 6, 2011.

1. This is my first ever grow. Been reading around here on the forums for a few weeks on different cab builds and such. Mine is a hack job/ stealth cab. Still need to work on the stealth part. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Germinated my seeds three days ago. Planted them yesterday and today they sprouted. Theyre about an inch tall today now. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I planted three seeds. Super lemon haze, blueberry gum, and ch9 aroma ( some free seed from attitude). All three have sprouted and im excited!ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Now, Im just waiting for my stronger fan for the exhaust so I can put on my diy carbon filter.
    This is also my pc stealth grow which Im almost ready to get my seeds germinated for. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting . Thats an older picture, but now I have the three fans wired up to a 12v dc and the 7 plug with 4 cfls in it. Now I just need to light proof it, get some electrical tape to finish the wirings, and cut a hole for the wire to go out the back. Ill update again in a couple days. These girls are already growin so fast. (Theyre feminized seeds).
    Any suggestions? Is three too many for this cab? Dimensions are approximately 26" high 18" deep and 24" wide. I plan on LSTing and topping or fimming.

2. So today I got the basic necessities of my pc box completed. I still need to tidy up the cords inside and lightproof it completely. It should be fine for now for next couple days. My seeds are coming today and I am going to germinate one jock horror and one low great white. Been test running the pc and temps and humidity seem fine. It has very good air flow with 2 intake fans, one on top and bottom front, then the exhaust in the upper back. The exhaust has a little higher CFM.
    In my cab, the three sproutlings are doing fine. Im kind of worried that my super lemon haze might be stretching, but its probably too early to tell. I have them about 4" away from the CFLs. Here are some pics.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Thats the Super Lemon Haze sprout.[​IMG][​IMG]