First ever grow lst miracle gro

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by daddydom123, Mar 12, 2016.

1. My first grow at 5 weeks flipped this week as im running out of room lol , will list strains later

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't think you have enough light over those plants to flower as many as you're showing here. We flower with 1000 watt hps lights and generally, 25 to 28 plants is about all I can flower properly in that room with 4 lights. Different strains grow differently, but when you crowd them all together and don't have enough light to support your numbers, you're just shorting yourself buds. They should double or even triple in size while in flowering and you're going to be severely short of space when they really start to growing. Looks like you either have a serious case of nute burn...which I figure it is since you're using Miracle Grow, or a nutritional deficiency. Dear God, don't pour a bunch of nutes on there or you'll crisp them up even . Most don't like MG because it's so heavily loaded with slow release fertilizers. Your plants will continually be fertilized by the stuff on it's own until they use it up. At that point, you would need to start nutes but not before. Looks like you might have the beginnings of a magnesium/calcium deficiency. The slight yellowing on the leaves is usually indicative of that. Do you manage the pH of liquids going into your plants (water/feedings)? If not, that's probably your issue here. You have to keep the pH of water/feeds within a range of 6.3 to 6.7 to keep the roots of the plants good and healthy and able to take in proper nutrition. If you don't adjust it and get it into the right range, the roots will lock up and the plants can't eat.

I think you would benefit by doing some reading on the new grower threads here on the forum. There are several specifically set up for the new inexperienced grower and contain the basics that one needs to know before they start trying to grow these. You need to understand how to pot your plants, when to pot your plants, how to water, when to water, understand the lighting, understand nutrients (like read up about what they are, what the numbers mean and when the plant needs what during it's life), soil and lighting. All these things are just as important as the equipment and setup you've created to grow. It takes all of it working together to grow nice plants. Good luck! TWW

3. Im getting another tent this week i have 18 under a 600 but vegged alot longer as i did alot of lst then they went boom, the plants with yellow were doomed from the start windowcill in in the winter uk plant, i removed all the slow release capsules and put some back , all the ones ive done from seed are healthy and not got a mark or discoloration, and have between 15 and 35 tops lol, theyl be split 9 plants in each tent and each plant atm is very even canopy and a max of a foot high, i have no idea what kind of yield to expect off a plant like this with that many tops

4. Npk 6/3/6 i had a nitrogen defeciency way back in week 2 , ph run off is 6.2

5. Ive repotted twice, both times nicely rootbound, also giving them a foliar spray every 3 days half strength and theyre loving it :)

6. See people posting pictures of their crappy little five week plants and getting congratulations dude that looks amazing blah blah and for some reason no one has nothing to say about my first grow ? Guess this is another bullshit site

7. Haha, i got more space and wattage, pictures to come

8. Roomy

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

10. Hey guys , just a quick update, new flower room is built and is huge
    So
    The original 4 i had are all GENETICALLY hermie as opposed to stress herms, as theyre the only ones , however i WONT BE THROWING THEM ! I finecomb every day and all have had less than 5 male flowers, i ate them all. At least im honest , , and i wont succombe to the para of the average man , when the best plant is an absolute beast! Am now feeding dutchpro a and b and explode , lapping it up , all the other ones are doing absolutely amazing will get more pictures tonight gonna have a shuffle around, however heres a little taster. Not bad for my first go!! 3 weeks into flower!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Also these are all under a 600 dual spec and 2 seperate 400s. Enough wattage