First ever grow: How do the girls look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FawkED, Aug 4, 2017.

1. #3 the lagger and most behind at 30days, I'm wondering what do i do with this one, i wider if it would have any respectable trolls. This plant had a rough start and it's showing[​IMG][​IMG]

Check out my first grow log:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Their in flower so yeah id switch to nutes for flowering

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would recommend using fox farm big bloom its organic and has plenty of N in it, or wait until the 3rd week fo showing flowers to add high P and K nutes if not they will yellow bigtime and to early

• Like Like x 1
  4. They are looking good. hell even the runt is thriving! I noticed in one pic there was alot of water dropplets lets on the leaves. I have read on this forum that the dropplets can magnify the light and burn the leaves. Have you heard or seen this?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice plants bro,especially your first grow.I always keep a journal of each grow,If u keep track of stuff you go thru and stuff that works.It will make life easier each grow when stuff pops up down the road,

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah, i think i already did burn a few leaves that way, being more careful in water now. For most part i think I'm hit with calmag deficiency. Waiting for my nutes to arrive.

7. Thanks, truing tho do that, my bae losses it if i spend much time with them girls or phone.

8. I guess I've made that error already but i thought that was because of some deficiencies, gave them a 1/2 fodder last feed, i would give them a dose of cal mag when i get it tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Any updates Im pretty interested in this grow!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for your interest matte, juts come chilling, will post some updates tomorrow.

11. Sorry that i abandoned this journal for the most part, much hectic shit went on personal note and i lost a lot of heart when my eldest girl list 3 weeks of flower to sickness. Lesson learned though.

Harvested this Tuesday, currently drying. I had 1 bud taken 4 days before harvest, that 1 was [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4