First ever grow, advice appreciated :)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by MonsterMuffin, Oct 3, 2013.

1. So as stated in the title this will be my first ever grow on a VERY small scale. I am a total noob I won't lie but that's why I am here for advice and such.

The box I shall be using is an old PC case I have laying around (pictured) which I have gutted.

I have read a lot on how to do these ect but I just wanted to know what you guys think I will need considering the size of the build.

I know that I will be covering the insides and the side panel in mylar, and I will use the stock fan (pictured) for an exhaust and mount another fan in the back for some fresh air. I will be powering the fans and light(s) (if possible) from the computers power supply which will be outside the case (as seen in the case picture) for maximum space.

I need advice on the lighting I will need and wattage ect as I am not too clued up about that, I am planning to hopefully have 2 plants in here as I think that should fit okay.

Thanks for any help in advance  :wave:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. go with LED with such a small grow space. 

3. what strain are you going to grow?
    you might have trouble fitting two full plants in there. They'll be tight for space