Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First ever bowl sprinkled with kief - Is this enough to do anything?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 13, 2013.

1. So a few days ago I got my first grinder so I can start collecting kief and such, and so grinding is way easier. This is mostly what I got from grinding probably 3-4 times, not very much. I just want to try it before I really start saving it up.

Since there's not much, do you think it would have any significant effects? Different from just a regular bowl anyway. I have a pretty high tolerance, been smoking every day for around 7 months now.

Kief Sprinkled Bowl

The bowl is pretty much the size of a quarter.

2. you will be High! :smoking: That looks yummmm!

3. Only one way to find out :bongin:
    By the way, thats a pretty big keif bowl, you will be fried. :wave:

4. Youll know in the first 5 minutes of smoking haha

5. i have a big tolerance, i'd get high off that probably.
    i'd smoke a bowl, then smoke that bowl if you have a pipe or something and an extra bowl.

6. nicek movesk.

7. I'll finish off my pipe bowl first, ty.

8. lmfao that is plenty OP. report back and let us know how baked ya get!

9. You're only really benefiting from the first hit since kief burns up so fast. So overall, your bowl might be like 5% more potent, likely not enough to truly notice a difference in high.

But who gives a fuck, kief is delicious. ;)

10. i don't know man, a good keif hit is defiantly a different thing than a weed rip.

11. :rolleyes:

12. No doubt.

You would get much higher smoking a bowl of kief than a bowl of herb.

But how much more potent can a 95% herb 5% kief bowl be than a 100% herb bowl? Not enough to say you are for sure higher, at least in my experience.

13. ??????

No.

You will get multiple keif covered hits from that bowl. Unless you decide it's smart to light the entire bowl at once as this guy apparently does...

14. Damn, looks nice.
    Get you blown for sure.
    Word of advice though. Don't torch it. Smoking kief and hash are a little different than smoking regular weed. The flame doesn't need to touch the bowl to get good rips and if you just burn it...well, goodbye kief.

15. Nice signature leaf

16. I don't like hockey that much anymore since the lockout in 06 or whenever. That changed the game for the common fan rather than the life longer. I understand it, they need people to follow and watch it as it is the least watched out of the four major sports but it just isn't for me anymore. I flick it on here and there but by and large i don't watch it. With that being said, I have been watching the red wings since i was born and still root for them. The Red Wings are the New England Patriots of hockey i feel.

17. Make sure you light it properly, hold the lighter as high up as possible and let just the heat start to melt the kief, and it'll cherry itself. When I top my bowls, I use my heat wand and hover it red hot over the kief, which melts and ignites the bowl. I usually save my kief to dip my dabs in though ;P

18. Corner that shit