First ever bho run

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by tazrush, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Hi! So I've been yoking for a few years but I'm currently on a month long break due to a life insurance drug test :/ but I decided to make some bho to break my miserable 30 days of sobriety, It's a tiny run using about 2 grams, just cuz I didn't want to waste a bunch of my herb not knowing how it would turn out. I made the extractor from plumbing parts and did it in a garage with a huge fan and tons of ventilation, the results where pretty surprising, I got a nice little sheet, prolly about .2 of a gram and I am so excited for the test to be over. Let me know any tips you guys have on how to get a higher yield or anything really, thanks for looking! I'm trying to upload pics but I'll have to do it from my PC later

2. What materials were they made out of?

3. a 3/8 inch pipe, and adapeters down to the size of the butane nozzle

4. I should have been more specific. What were the parts made out of? Steel? Copper? PVC?

5. the pipe was steel and the adapters where brass 

6. Pics

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Stainless steel or glass extractors are the way to go. Other materials can react with the butane and strip contaminants into your oil.

8. ill keep that in mind,now that i know how to do it ill prolly be investing in a glass extractor 

9. Unless your pipes were specifically stainless steel I would never smoke your bho. Just sayin