First ever, 250w MH Bagseed., pics of transplant, scrog.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by trappervalley, May 11, 2010.

1. Hey man, i was able to check out your whole journal last night, and i was really impressed!

Can't wait for those picture updates on your second run, good luck man!

2. been checking out n your grow from start to finish and nice work!!! great tric covered buds !!! im growing using 400 mh along side 600hps and its my first mixed light grow !! herd great things about adding the mh as gives you great yeild with hps but mh gives you superior quality buds so hoping for a nice quality buds !! on your plants you have huge resin glands and lots of them ! im sure this is partly from using the mh as read places this is how alot of connisuer growers grow !! anyway nice grow bet she smokes real nice !! peace and happy growing !

3. Het thanks for checking this one out butter, Ill have some pics up of the next one soon I hope. plus a little pic of how some of this bud turned out. nice.
    :D

Thanks uk, yeah I only had the 250mh but she worked a treat, I placed a warm fluro in the flowering stage to perk up the red spectrum a bit. I'm not sure id did much but the bud was amazing. :p I'm really looking forward to the rest of this second grow. I'll come and say hi sometime.

peace.