first encounter with lucy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StonedFreely420, Mar 30, 2010.

1. #1 StonedFreely420, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    i know this isnt pandoras box but its taking a while for a thread i started a few days ago to show up so yeah since this is a real life story im gonna post it here

hope you enjoy!
    This a LSD trip report by the way

i dont usually post threads or comment a lot but ive been here for two years just reading, enjoying, and really getting to "know" you guys

i post occasionally when im really interested in the matter and ive only had a few threads but i think its time for me to put a trip report of my first time with lsd. Acid changed my life the first time i tripped and ever since ive dropped 2 more times after the first one.
    So since im pretty baked right now i thought id share definitely one of my all time favorite EVENTs of my life.

SOME BACKGROUND

soo anyways it all started when i was a freshman in high school i was always curious about acid and always wanted to know what it did. i always looked for it but being too young i could never find it until i became a junior.

by this time im a major stoner

so the opportunity arrives and i decide to take weed instead, like soo many times [looking back now i hate myself for not letting the glorious lucy take me earlier haha], but then again every time i tried to buy it i always got bunk. like 3 or 4 times tops. After a while i just gave up the search and i even passed it up too.
    so then after a while during my senior year last year i came up on incredible interest again. this is the year in my life where i started becoming a hippie wanting a spiritual journey and enlightenment..no joke too.. haha
    anyways...
    when i started looking for it, she came
    one of the best part of this story is that it came unexpectedly

END OF BACK GROUND

2 days before new years eve 08 my friend Fern asks if i want some and im skeptical but then i just go for it. so i dont know what to think, is it good or is it gonna disappoint me yet again. but whatever i buy 2 for myself and 2 for my brother whose a year younger and is really immature haha he'll be called I
    so that night i go to a party and im chillin and unfortunately my parents were making come a little early but i didnt care cause of the enthusiasm and happiness my friend fern had since he KNEW ther were DAAANK tabs, idk what they were called or anyting but i dont really care

so i get home and wait for my parents to go to bed and then waiting to drop... like around 1 when the house is queit and ready for us to drop.
    we had to fry in our room we shared across the hall from the rents and the brother in the middle of hall and my grandma and aunt in the room next door. that sucked ass.

finally at 1 o clock we dropped and we sketched we didnt feel anything so at two we dropped the 2nd one and by that time we were leaving the house to meet up with a friend and this is where everything starts to get....trrippay

TRIP OFFICIALLY STARTS

while we're leaving we take some bowls to relax with while we wait to come up so i grab my gear and then i go and get a water bottle from the fridge. now earlier in the day i opened it too and it looked normal but this time...there was something different
    the water bottles were gleaming stupendously with the light and they looked so vibrant, really BEAUTIFUL water in a bottle. and by this time my brother said he was feeling "different" i thought he was kidding soo as i close the fridge we head out and all of a sudden i felt like i was getting silly thoughts and i started laughing for no reason. my brother tried to calm me down but he too was laughing.
    we were overthrown with feelings of great euphoria spreading through our bodies. my hands were sweaty and i was hot and cold at the same time..idk..and my pupils were huge, my mouth or jaw was hurting a little and had a werid metallic taste but it felt like it was coming from inside my jaw not the cid

as we got to the parking lot behind my house where a jewish church is, which we call the jew spot haha since we can always blaze there. when we arrived there we waited for a friend and we walked to meet up with him. By the time we were all together my brother and i were starting to trip balls, the initial first great rush of excitement and nervousness and happiness took control and we were both awe struck of how beautiful our jew spot was.

Its a biiiiig garden with a lot of of plants and trees with a little forest next to an electrical plant. the plants were cool with the original colors like red green yellow and whatever now glowing with magnified vibrancy in colors. the whole scene felt as if i was in a grand water colored painting. i threw some water out of my water bottle and we watched it fall gracefully as it came down on the cold parking lot. it splashed into a puddle of radiance and slowly wiggled around. that was amusing.

i started to feel nauseous so we decided to head home. we said goodbye to our friend but not really because with him being my brothers best friend, my brother called him and talked to him through most of the heavy part of the trip. he was our ONLY contact to reality.

when we get to our room we feel great and we need to lay down. we turn on the tv dim the lights and put some music on. alll was good i was sitting on some big pillows on our floor and setting up the music as the television was on...slowly their faces were looking DIFFERENT. as i put some pink floyd on..the music was different and i couldnt listen to it...and i loove floyd so that killed me but i made it up for it later.

as we watched tv we couldnt settle on anything to watch..it was literally on the guide for a while. that was annoying. so we just left it on one channel.
    as for the music we put slightly stoopid on and thieir songs were inside our minds and we couldnt stop but just space out hard, like we were stuck in the music, on our beds. then a biggie song came up an his voice was thunderous and slow and morphed into a high pitched chipmunk sound.

during that part of the trip we were beginning to get intense visuals. the characters faces on tv, from commercials to the show were all deformed and ...oh wait family guy was on...but wait uhh their faces were starting to swirl and came to life on tv just moving and not in its still usual form
    then our room which is pretty big was dimmed blue with the guide from tv on so it felt and looked like the room was blue and melting and rippling and breathing beyond belief. i swear i saw waves and so did my brother. the waves were moving us cosmically and we were FLOWING. yeah we were flowing with the waves we saw. it was peaceful and also full of flowing emotions at its intensity level.
    we looked in the mirror and i was startled but then i just began to realize that i was myself and i am me. if that makes sense.

throughout the night, a loooong morning actually, we listened to phish..or i listened to it as i love it and my brother doesn't understand my love for them..thats a dif. story...i was one with trip. i loved every second and did not want it to be over cause by that time the intensity was now average as i was used to it by then, if you can even get used to it. anyways i danced with the music and played guitar which sounded amazing and i was like apart of the band. my brother played too and he said he felt like his arms were miles long and he was apart of the guitar...

earlier on my brother kept saying over and over again is this acid?? is this acid?? he was extrememly zonked out and a little scared, he didnt know itd be as strong as it was. or he didnt expect it to be REAAL cid.

well this is a pretty long report if you're even reading this but as the trip wore down (and i could keep on writing forever about it but itd be too long) i lost my ego. we both did. we were no longer the same people, we knew we werent the same. it was as if it was an huge event in our lives, like losing a family member or friend, but positive and immense. we got to choose we both were after the trip, i fell in love with nature and life itself. it unleashed the inner peaceful loving me. my brother was even a better person after it all. i can tell we lost our egos by everything ive ever read bout it. since then ive tripped with lucy 2 more times becoming a psychonaut, trying to reach the inner depths of my mind. ive only taken 2 tabs each time so i compared each trip. there is nothing like my first trip and my first step into psychedelics besides weed. it was a great trip and i highly recommend frying to those who are strong minded and can handle everything she has to offer. it truly does open your eyes to what the world really is...BEAUTIFUL.

2. I demand a TLDR! :devious:

3. long story short....

acid is beautiful

does that help? haha

4. amazing story man, i cant wait to give it a try. i only hope my trip is as beneficial to me as yours was to you

5. you will if you WANT to, when you do trip just let yourself go and enjoy the trip and hopefully you'll get to where you wanted to with your session

this story is nothing compared to what you see and feel so i also hope you can experience it sometime soon :smoke:

6. nice first time man. i dont really like watching tv when tripping though, prefer being out and about on a journey.
    i think i may drop tomorrow when i go to drum with some buddies, not completely sure yet though.

7. Yeah the tv was Waay fucked up, since then tripping outside is a must, I love watching the clouds and trees

if u drop then good vibes braa !!

8. yeah i actually had my first acid trip a few weeks ago

it wasn't that much fun, but it was really really educational if that makes sense. i learned a lot about myslef and it definatly made me a better person in the end. I just have more fun on mushrooms lol!

9. i have always been curious bout acid....

10. Dang! I have also been curious about it also and this makes me want to do it!

11. Haha I get you man, acid is knowledge!
    I still haven't shroomed, only fryed, but I'm skeptical of shrooms cause everytime m friends have shroomed they've gotten bad trips so it's turned me off

but I still have to shroom!

12. #13 homegrowntwinki, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    this is commonly construded as LSD, but in reality it's DOB or Bromo-Dragonfly
    LSD has no taste whatsoever. unless im wrong, then im happy for you, and i hope i can experience acid too. :)

13. Haha I think it was just my jaw... or my mind that gave me a metallic taste, I've gotten the same feeling everytime I dose
    it's like my sure way of knowing it's legit and I'm gonna trip

14. dude, i have been offered shrooms, next time i go to my cuz's house imma get 2 caps and 2 stems to toy with, and acid seems fun too!!!!!!!i just wanna go to wonderland and chill with that freakin caterpillar, lol.

15. Haha hopefully if it all works out I'll be in wonderland tripping face Sunday night!!

Spring break ftw:hello:

16. ok sooo i got my tabs for the weekend

some really really dank ones at that

scope the pic :wave:

[​IMG]

17. this time stay outside man, go have a bonfire or go on a hike. journeying through nature is the best.

also gotta get some glowsticks if your trippin at night or in the dark