Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First edibles cooked [have a look] PICS!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blue Static, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Made some special rice krispy treats with gummy bears and smarties.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Messed up the canna-butter making. [Note to self] Molten butter will melt plastic and run out the bottom and then drain down sink :eek:]

So I managed to save 34.grams of canna-butter and made some of these treats. You think they will work? I myself am on a cannabis break so I'm just giving them to a friend who requested them.

Can't give exact measurements for the actual ingredients but I'd say around 4 cups of rice krispies and 3 1/2 of marshmallows. May be totally off with the measurements but you can see.

2. THESE PICS ARE 5X MY SCREEN SWEET LORD! this isnt even funny.. this is serious stuff... i cant even see 2/4 of 1 of ur edibles on my screen without it being soo big i gotta scroll around....

3. Good looks amigo. I would make these but my roommates would for sure smell the dank.

4. If you made the butter so hot that it melted thick plastic (I usually use glass, but have safely used
    a tupperware container in the past), and judging from the dark brown flecks and the lack of blonde
    hashy material that usually solidifies at the base of the butter, I'd say you far over-cooked it,
    and probably lost a lot more of the active cannabinoids during the heat extraction process, than you did
    down the sink!

Hopefully they still do the trick for your friend though, it would be a shame if it was all for nothing. How
    much herb did you use, by the way?

Here, try this next time, this is a photo tutorial of the entire canna oil/butter process:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...nal-two-weeks-into-12-12-a-7.html#post8005694

It should come out looking something like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now these are dangerous brownies, with a very narcotic and intense stone... good luck!