Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Edible attempt HELP

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bindin13, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #1 Bindin13, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    My first time making an edible. I got about 0.5g of some dank to use in making firecrackers.

So I got my oven at 400 degrees, peanut butter on the crackers, and I'm about to break up the bud.

I'm thinking about using 0.25 on 2 firecrackers, and do I need to do anything with the firecrackers before I heat them or just put in the bud and sandwich it, and bake?

How long do I bake for?

*Edit, I just put them in the oven.

2. Wooahh you need a lot more than that. A gram at least. Per cracker

3. fuck, to late they already in.

4. It seemed like more then 0.5g though, it gave both crackers a good layering of some really dank bud.

5. Just eat both :) you will still get high. If you want a really intense ride, do 1 gram though.

6. #6 Bindin13, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Ok, so today I've already smoked half a joint to myself for a wake N bake, then 3 blunts between 6 people. I'm still pretty high, should I go ahead and eat them when they are done cooking or should I wait until tomorrow or something?

*Edit, they got kinda burnt. eating my first one, it's about half gone. Taste's like dank bud...but tastes like shit IMO.

**Edit, I feel my high sort of coming back, first FC 3/4 eaten. Gag reflex every bite, trying to force down with milk.

7. It all depends on your tolerance. I can smoke about .2 and get high (only smoke a few times a month) and when I used .5 of dank in a firecracker I was rocked for 6 hours until I fell asleep

8. you really need to read up on what you're about to attempt... 1/2g is nothing when it comes to medibles......read,read,read......

9. .5 for an edible is plenty stop reading these foolish comments! next time try decarbing your weed first (cook weed alone at 200f for 10-15 min :)

Grasscity Deals Near You