First Ecstasy Roll W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iLoveWaterBongs, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Hey, what's up GC. I've been here a little while and have been looking forward to the day I could try ecstasy. Well, yesterday, I got lucky, and picked up my first roll with a cousin, and he bought one too. The dealer pulled up and said it was speed-base Yellow Obama Head rolls and we bought it. Went outside and dosed around 5:35. We walked to a store on the come up and got 3 bottles of Sunny-D orange juice. We returned at around 6:00 and I started to get feelings of onset. An hour after the dosing, it kicked in, and one of the most relaxing, interesting, open mind, euphoric experiences I've ever had began. I rolled hard 'til about 12:00 midnight and then somehow went to bed, listening to chill music. It was a great night.

Here's a pic of the yellow Obama Head roll! It was an amazing roll. Too chilled out to be speed-base in my opinion. Maybe H base.:

Attached Files:

2. I don't think heroin would be strong enough to do anything in doses small enough to cut a pill with.

3. Nice one! Glad you had a good time with it. I'm really looking forward to trying E or Molly (if I can find it) in the near future. How do you feel today?

4. #4 Volcano South, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    $10 says that's a pipe.

It's outpressed. I tend to keep up with popular ecstasy presses and that's not one of them sadly. I hate to say it and don't think I'm being mean but you got scammed.

Ecstasy pills aren't "based" on anything except MDMA and binder/filler. You're perpetuating a junior high school myth. They can be adulterated with damn near anything but there isn't a such thing as a "speed based roll" or a "acid based roll" because it would be a different drug for every kinda base.

I need a macaroni and cheese based roll please.

[​IMG]

That macaroni and cheese is sprig based.

5. thought obama rolls were pipes

6. ingesting heroin in a pill? im good.

7. Yeah all the obama pills I've seen were pipes. Also looking around for this pill gave me no info besides GC forums, odds are it is a pipe of some kind.

8. ME 2:hello:

9. #9 s0calt0ker, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
  10. really? Seems alot easier than shooting or snorting..and wont taste as bad as smoking.:confused:

11. It wasn't a pipe. I've taken pipes and this was definitely not a pipe. Extreme euphoria and opening up dude, no joke. The obama heads that aren't on a pill are pipes, but these ones aren't. All I know was that they were good rolls and my cousin, who rolls a lot, agreed it was good XTC. And everyone around here claims that most ecstasy pills are held together with another chemical that you can't really feel, so I was probably exaggerating when saying it would make a difference. The main effects I felt lasted about 4 hours, and the come down lasted a little longer. I think that's about normal for ecstasy.

12. Mine was yellow and not waxy at all, it was crumbling easily and tasted like XTC to my cousin, and felt like ecstasy too.

13. taken on an empty stomach or plugged you will surely start coming down around 2.5 hours

you either,
    had a lot in your stomach and it absorbed into your system slowly,
    very much enjoyed the speed, it lasts about that long and even speed can make you feel open,
    or got a pipe, which can feel very much like mdxx

14. #14 iLoveWaterBongs, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    I've done pipes and speed, and none were anything like this experience. The pills looked exactly like these, except being yellow and having a different picture on them. Otherwise they look like the same size and shape. Erowid Chemicals Vaults : Images : ecstasy pill2 group

15. Also, according to this, 2.5 hours definitely doesn't seem like the time I should be "coming down" already. Erowid MDMA Vault : Effects

16. well, this Is why I hate dosing orally, the come up, plateau and come down are so easily effected by whats in your stomach and how much water you drink and how much of the MDMA is absorbed immediately and how much mixes with food and goes into your intestine.

but the graph on erowid says you start coming down at about 3 hours so 2.5 hours isn't far off

but didn't you say the dealer said they had speed in them? I mean if even the dealer is saying that they are "speed-based" then I would expect them to have some speed in them. It's a cheap addition that makes a roll feel much more intense and last much longer