first dxm trip report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iBeezy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. tripped on dxm for the first time last night. made a shitty trip report, thought I'd share it.

"
    Dosed one bottle at 11:47, was somewhat difficult to get down, but I did it. I hesitated but around 10:01 downed about half of the bottle and stomach is feeling full, reaaall fullll. 10:10 smoked a bowl of some pretty decent meds, really feelin heavy and whatnot now. (hense this is my first time tripping on dxm) 10 29: just got up put the empty bottles away, feeling pretty heavy, stomach feels bloated, i guess I'll wait and see if anything happens. I fell asleep around 11ish, feeling the dxm at that time, I find myself awake at around 3 am and open my laptop, turn some lil wayne on-which i found disturbing!!! so I put some grateful undead on, and put the visualizer onand got into the music alottt. i turned my webcam and looked at myself, i looked like a geeked out crack head. I fell back asleep within 10 minutes, I didnt even finish "touch of grey" by them, i go back to sleep only to have a restless night. I wake up around 6, still feeling extremely fucked up. not good, I have to work at 10 30! so I sleep till about 9 45, and Im still feeling intoxicated, and I have marks on my face from where my bottom lip was flexed down all night and my eyes were fucking bug eyes. so I took a shower and all that jaz, now its 10 50, and I'm working at home today on my house, and still feel it. my lip still wants to look like a frowned lip."

and that's it. hahah

2. take it from someone who has tripped over 600mgs of dxm before. do not take it late at night, or on a day where you have anything planned. The best time to dose is around 5 or 6 on a weekend night where u and ur friends are just gonna chill

3. I wouldn't ever go to sleep while I'm still tripping. I've dosed 900mg many nights before school and only felt a little separated from reality by the time I walk in the door. I wouldn't go any higher than that though. I've tried it with 1200 before and just passed out and another time I tried to reach sigma (this was on a weekend though) with 1500 over a period of 4 hours. I blacked out and I would not reccomend it. I've also tripped on DXM more times than I can count. I used to have a bit (and I use that loosely...) of a problem and that's pretty well illustrated by the fact that no store in my town carries Zicam Cough Max anymore.

I would say if you ever trip on nights before you gotta do something, try and dose as early as possible and stay awake until you aren't tripping anymore. After I've stopped seeing shit and moving through space I usually remove my headphones relax until I fall asleep. Course this could all be avoided by making sure you don't have shit to do the next day. At least during the morning. One last thing... Be sure to space your trips out a couple weeks at a time. You can become addicted to DXM even if it does seem a bit ridiculous.

4. I did this a long time ago it seems like, =P.

But thank's for the advice guys, Ill take it all into consideration next time!
    :D