first dxm trip. a little help please.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by particle0, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I have tripped on DXM a lot. Definitely more than most people, first time i ate a box of CCCs
    which is very dangerous and no one should ever do it. I suggest drinking a bottle of Vicks 44 Dry Cough which is 236 milligrams of DXM HBr. That's a good beginner's trip.

If you get the robo-itch take a benadryl or two it'll clear that shit right up. Tahcycardia is very common DXM which is an often rapid or irregular heartbeat, I have tripped on every level asside from the fourth plateau. It's easy to get freaked like people before me said but that has only happened to me on high second and third plateau trips.

So if you stay on low doses that keep you at first plateau and second plateau you should enjoy your self with no problems what so ever. Enjoy and don't do it too much because it is very hard on your kidneys.

2. The new Vicks Dry Cough has 354mg DXM in a 6oz bottle. Personally, I'd go for a 4oz bottle with the same amount of dex if I were going to down syrup.

6oz bottle=177mL, 30mg DXM in every tablespoon (15mL)= 354mg DXM

3. well i didnt really feel much on it just a little dizzy a good head high for a while then it faded i dunno maybe it was cause i split the dosage. so how long are u supose to wait till i give it another go ? this time i wont split the dose

4. I'd wait at least a week, but that's just me. DXM tolerance builds up quickly.

5. I had heard that it doesn't cause tolerance problems, but I have always had the opposite reaction. Sometimes the tolerance builds up so quickly I had to do 2x as much the following time I robotripped.

6. i read somewhere on erowid that this was a false rumor, but idk

7. #67 FreakTard, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    I'd wait at least a week as well. Tolerance does build up, no doubt about it. The first time I tripped was only 4 triple c's (bad stuff) or 120 mg, which was somehow amazing to me. Now I need at least 400 mg to feel a buzz and 600 mg to trip, and I barely ever do DXM.

But you can go for however long you want. Give it at least a couple days though.

8. its been about 3 days sence i took 300mg of robo gel pills. any honestly i didnt really do anything for me. i felt dizzy and a like a head buz almost like i been drinking for a bit but nothing major and it didnt last as long as people tell me it lasts lol Im thinking it was because i took 10 and then waited a half hour or so and took another 10. Well anyway whats everyone thoughts about giving it another go tonight ? its only been 3 days i dont plan on doing it offten but i pissed off i didnt get the full effects. Most say wait a week or a month so id like some advice

9. Some people don't enjoy DXM trips, and for some people it just doesn't do anything. You might be one of those people.

Since this would only be your second trip I'd say you're safe to dose again. If 300mg didn't do anything try 450mg. Another 150mg is enough to get most people a bit more fucked up, but not so fucked up that they can't deal with it.

Take it on an empty stomach (2 hours after a light meal) with some water so you don't overload your pancreas with all the sugar from the pills, plus sugar from a drink. You can drink a bit of hot tea after you down the gels to speed up the come up.

Note that at a low dose like 300mg or even 400mg you're not going to 'trip.' It's a social dose. A bit of bud will make the experience more intense, but you would have to take a significantly larger dose to get the dissociative effects from it. Maybe you're just expecting too much? Read up on first and second plateau experiences and then compare yours with them. You shouldn't expect to be severely fucked up off of such a small dose

10. do it man, sorry for the 10 then wait then 10 more advice thats what i do works for me but obviously not everyone my bad. and try buying two bottles this time?

11. I'm also taking DXM for the first time next weekend, and instead of starting a new thread i figured that i would just bump this one. I weigh 215, how many milligrams do you think would be good for a first trip?

12. im prob gonna shoot for around 450mg tonight see where that takes me.