first dxm trip. a little help please.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by particle0, Feb 16, 2009.

1. im starting to feel it come up now i think. dam this is the shit lol feels like a really good buz right now like i been drinking for a lil bit fucking pupils ars so tiny right now lol hopefully it gets more intense. so far so good :D

2. o rly?

3. i dunno but im starting to feel pretty dam good :D:D

4. Good good.

Stay on it bro.

Should start to pick up more.

Like stoner_lukas said, you may not feel the epic win effects of DXM because of the lapse of time in the doses, but you should feel pretty fucking good nonetheless.

5. #45 brain_stew, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    yea thats what im talkin about, it gets better, trust me... keep up the good vibes :) haha

6. Yes really. I take it you've never really researched DXM, because that tidbit is in the biggest DXM FAQ on the net.

7. #47 brain_stew, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    damn dude chill, sorry, i have researched and i didnt know this thank you for informing me :)

8. i read about that to but i was nervouse about taking all 20 at once being as i never took this drug before. i gotta say its getting there im about to chill watch jason and smoke a blunt in a bit. i feel pretty good when i got of my bead im feeling kinda dizzish like im drunk and i really good fucking high. how long should it last ?

next time il take the dose all at once :D

9. lasts like 6 - 8 hours, glad to hear ur havin a good time i dont even think u peaked yet more fun to come yay! lol

10. I'm very chill man, didn't mean to come across as anything other than that. Smoked a bit of black hash and I'm feeling gooooood :smoke:

11. Don't expect to be able to follow TV or a movie too much man. You'll forget everything 2 minutes after it happens :)

Thinking doesn't seem to be too linear on DXM

12. niiiiiiiiiice, got me a j im good too lol :smoke:

13. Yeah, I tend to be into like 50 things at once. Each thing about 1 minute each, haha.

I move from YouTube to B.net chat to other chat rooms to Halo 3 or XBL and all that shit, haha.

14. Tomorrow make sure you don't have anything that might be a "high stress" situation. I was at work after taking DXM for the 3rd or 4th time, and was running food for the first time. The food started to get backed up and I had a panic attack for the first time ever, I would suspect this to be from the DXM as I read somewhere it lowers your ability to handle stress and might make you more susceptible to a panic attack.

That was the ONLY bad experience I have ever had with DXM...

Also, for next time, try taking all 300-350mg at once, then going to sleep for about an hour and set your alarm. By the time your alarm goes off you'll be high as hell and your alarm will sound like it's a mile away, but still so loud. Fun times :), no waiting wondering if your going to get high, you just wake up messed up.

15. Well I don't think I got the full effect because I split the dose is it cool to fall asleep on this I'm just tired plus work tomarrow LOL

16. You should be ok. But you may feel a little awkward the next day. Its hard to describe but I usually find it pleasureable. I would try it again sometime if I were you, but try taking two bottles of the gel cap. 5 at a time with a 10 minute break between first and second bottle.

17. When I do DXM, I feel happy and fulfilled the next day.

My body is a little loopy, but my mind is so happy, haha.

Thats how I am the day after opiates as well.

And, you are fine to sleep, if you haven't already gone.

It feels so so so good to lie down in the warmth of a blanket.

Yum.

18. Yeah, sleeping and the darkness feel good. I tend to get tired after staying up to long.

19. I have never heard of that happening..... ;)

20. Lol, yeah, is that common?