First Dwc hydroponic grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Beasty_Bud, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Little photo update...

Attached Files:

2. Coming along nicely!

Attached Files:

3. You needed to cut that wire off a long time ago its choking the stem. Its not to late to peel the wire off

4. I noticed after I took the picture and removed them thanks for the feedback mate!

5. Week 5 flower
    Buds don't seem to be fattening up as much as I like but should pull a nice yield off her still a few weeks though I guess.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buds continuing to fatten up, had to secure a few with yoyo hangers now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Little update on the rest.
    Currently vegging -

- Stardawg clone off a friend.
    - Barneys Farm tangerine dream
    - 2 clones from the LSD that's currently flowering.

Propagating
    3 x clones from tangerine dream
    1 x haze bagseed

Getting a little carried away with 9 in total now but only 2weeks on the LSD harvest.
    Depending on how the bagseed grows I may keep or bin it imcase it turns out male... thoughts?

Attached Files:

8. So a lot has happened in the last 11 days...

Landlord put a letter under the door to say he was inspecting the property in 48hrs. Anyway got my tent moved and had to move my flowering plant as it stuck the property out. All went well he left and 2 hours later I was set back up.

Few branches have snapped and been damage but all in all she's still healthy don't think I'll pull more than 2oz off her tbh but tangie and stardawg next

9. #69 Beasty_Bud, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    So I started flush today, 9 week since switching to flower and most her hairs are orange, only planning on flushing for 2 days as many recommend that's all you need in dwc. Here's some final pics before the chop...

Attached Files:

10. Chopped her Tuesday drying in the tent for 7 days for odour control then going to move my tangie and my stardawg into the tent, however recently had trouble with the tangie as she started going yellow then few top leaves going brown on the top I'm only using a 50watts of leds so couldn't be lighting sure it's over a foot under it?

11. do you have any clue why your leaves are curling up like that? too much pk? does it have an effect on yields?
    cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. They only really started curling in the last couple weeks so hopefully not much yield loss,

13. Does ur paranoid landlord check on all his tenants? Thinking a possibility that some one smells something?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. He certainly smelt something but I took the day off moved it made it all look normally and rid of the smell, he checked on all his properties was a gas check apparently but idk either he came and I passed the test so can relax for atleast another 6months haha

15. Quite happy with the overall result.

4 oz and 12gs buds,
    All the trim and popcorn buds went into cannabutter 4oz of buds ready to start curing, very nice smoke certainly overpowered by the skunk #1 as smells and tastes like Cheese.

Also will be trimming a lot neater and taking my time with next one not too fussed though as its all getting smoked

Attached Files: