First Dwc hydroponic grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Beasty_Bud, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I broke a stem with a wire. Propped it up and it's as big as my other girls. Silica really helps.too

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. I'll keep an eye out not to get and droplets on leaves, cheers mate. Also only really guiding the plant where to go with the wires, topped her yesterday to great 2 more mains on each node keeping the user growth so kept nodes 1 and 2.

Kept a close eye on ppm.

22nd sep, 12:00
    Added 3ml GH grow
    pea 595 --- lsd 650

7.30pm
    Pea - 543 -- lad 620

23rd Sep, 15.00
    Pea 555 lsd 590

Pea 564 Lsd 660 ph 5.75
    Went up and notice slight Browning on edge leaves so weekend solution to 475ppm
    Ph 6.15

Pea 375 lsd 475

24th 7am
    Pea 361 ph7.4 reduced to 5.7
    Lsd 461 ph 5.7

Attached Files:

3. #43 Thatguythatgrows, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    This post was meant for a different thread...

Attached Files:

4. #44 Beasty_Bud, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Day 41

Both seem to be growing rather slowly but there getting there really happy with how the lsd is growing, hopefully will have the 8 main colas as I've topped her 3 times now.

The pineapple express auto seems to be growing really slow as she is an auto only last week shown her sex luckily she's female, starting to produce a bus like smell so hopefully won't be long, I did stunt them both at the start with nute burn.

See pictures below.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 59

Pineapple express auto
    Pea has started flowering don't think I'll get much off her at all tbh but loads of hairs which is good.

Lsd
    LSD Has been growing slowly but certainly getting nice and bushy and staying low, will be vegging until I cut the pea down and then will utilise the full space

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. DAY 66

PEA Tied slightly and cut fan leaves to give light across to all bud points.

LSD has been scrogged in a scorg bucket net, all 8 mains have a dedicated square.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Day 74

LSD growing nice and bushy wach main is coming through a different hole in the scrog net.

PEA flowering still not seeing much bud growth though, which is a shame reckon ill be luxky to gwt a Q from her

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does anyone know why I seem to be lacking in bud on the auto? Like the preflowers and pistils are crazy but doesn't seem to be much bud at all?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey buddy just spotted this and thought I'd congratulate you.
    I smoked some LSD a whole ago and it's one of the weirdest stones I've ever had. Trippy as fuck, total day wrecker like.
    Your gonna love it :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cheers mate been long awaiting this grow attempted twice before but had to pull the plug etc now I'm finally all setup and getting a veg chamber made for next month, also any idea why the auto is not bulking any buds or am I just being impatient? Haha

Attached Files:

11. Got 3 chambers now, perpetual harvest setup at last. Cloning / seedling chamber
    Veg chamber and a flowering wardrobe. Will be adding a 400w hps to the wardrobe soon to increase yield and heat issues as getting colder temps 68 -70 f
    Also Barneys farm tangerine dream has started growing nicely with some roots through into the resivour already.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Very impressive. Love your new setup. Did it take long to build? What’s the noise like when cabinet is closed? I am still waiting on my secret door before I can do my next grow. I just finished mdf walling under my basement stair case. Going to hydro wick method so I don’t have to spend time watching ph swings.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #53 Beasty_Bud, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    DAY 87
    Sorry mate only just saw this, only took a day to get setup. But I'm still moving lights around here and there until I'm happy, tbh I'm going to get a grow tent to replace the small wardrobe as having heat problems now I've added a 250w 2100k HPS, I wanted to run this along side the quantum boards but sadly there isn't enough room, heat in closet stays around 27°c - 32°c which I'm aware is a little high, still waiting for the buds to bulk out sadly they still arnt getting fat. Any advice?

The veg cabinet is growing well as the LSD is growing into a nice big Bush keep training her to give light access to all nodes. Going to be taking a few clones from her before flowering.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 91

Having major heat issues with the hps, ended up about 96°f yesterday and have switcjed the hps back for my quantum boards as noticed she started to majorly burn from the heat. Also noticed quite a few orange hairs now when shall I Start to flush?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Day 95

Was going to cut her down after flushing from Friday but decided to let her go and put the hps back in as noticeable difference in bud growth, I have trimmed the whole plant and am flushing in ph6 plain water, not long left going to wait until the bottom buds have some brown pistils.
    Lsd is growing nice and bushy been trimming the odd fan leaves and training her will be flowering her once the pineapple is chopped.

Attached Files:

16. I thought you may have heat problems soon. Especially after changing to the 250w HPS. It looks really good man. I’ll check back soon.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah I've solved this by leaving the doors open. Temp fix but will be getting a tent soon

18. Day 102

So I've been busy all weekend , bought a tent for flowering as closet was causing too much heat issues.

Pineapple express auto cut down and drying harvest very miniscule probably under a quart dry, will update once drying is complete.

LSD
    Been flipped and put under the 250w hps and 280w quantum boards. She is starting to look nice really bushy loads of bud spots. Also bought a bloom booster from the local grow shop. I was going to use big bud and overdrive for advanced nutrients but they convinced me to try density bloom booster UK based nutrient but apparently it's all you need 22 pound for a bottle and add only .5ml a liter per resivour change.

Attached Files:

19. Week1 flower LSD

Shes Starting to gain some height now,
    Hopefully be a nice yield as shes been topped 8 times and vegging for nearly 100days. Rootball is massive!

Week 2 tangerine dream
    Week 1 stardwg cutting

Both growing nicely plan is to veg these 2 until the LSD is harvested then repeat.

Also took 4 clones from the LSD
    3 ook healthy one looks like it's dying.

Attached Files:

20. Start of Week 2 flower

Changed resivour yesterday and she's growing nice and strong started to see preflowers which is good.

Tang and stawdawg will be vegged until I harvest the lsd then vice versa with the LSD clones.

Attached Files: