first dwc grow starting soon..couple??s

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by coupeownerBE, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Whats up guys im getting ready to start my dwc bubble bucket setup in about 4 months.. and i was wondering if anyone has a pdf file that has a feeding schedule? I know when you order say fox farm nuts that they give you a schedule book with it.. does advance nuts do the same.. I want to keep a journal and write all my stuff down so i know exactly what i did or didnt do.. ive done a lot of studying and understand that every strain is dif. but i would like to have some kind of schedule to run by.. i will be using a hps light and grow tent with 4 bubble buckets.. thanks

2. Usually whatever nutes you get will come with a feeding schedule. If it doesnt, just look up the site of the nute manufacturer and you can usually download the feeding schedule direct from their site.

I had really good luck with the technaflora recipe for success kit, using fox farm now but i will go back to the technaflora when i use up all the FF.

3. Vitalink is the best nutes for dwc!!!

4. sweet thanks for the tips... also does anyone have lists or "what to look for" threads if i have a issues with my plants... or other items to add to the nuts.. im kinda ocd and like to have all my ducks in a roll before i start a project.. thanks for the help

5. thanks. what about any links for "what to look for" threads or things to add to my nuts to help prevent common problems.. im kinda ocd and like to make sure i have all my ducks in a roll before i start a project.. thanks

6. ha guess i posted that twice.. my computer went off and i didnt see it posted so i posted it again..lol