First DWC Grow Journal, Nirvana Lemon OG Haze auto

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Jul 29, 2017.

1. You switched from the grow box?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yea my res temps were too high in that thing. This keeps temps at 73F and the res temp was at 67F this morning.

3. Yea I had one I returned soon as I got it, and just went for the tent, I didn't want to build the tent and buy all the parts and stuff, but I'm glad I did it the journey is fun

4. If they sold them with stronger fans they would be awesome, but those PC fans just don't do the job.

5. Gave the buds a haircut this morning and had a solid hit of scissor rez left over. So I packed the bowl and it's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for out of this strain. Very uplifting and take on the day head high. It's the beginning of week 10. Trichs are about 40% clear/half cloudy and the rest are mostly cloudy and amber. So I think I'm going to give her till the end of this week to fatten up a little more and chop her down after a flush. I'm growing for myself. So yes I would love to pull weight, but I want to make sure it smokes the way I like it.[​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    It's her last rez change today! The flush starts Thursday with FloraKleen and I'm chopping her down on Saturday

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    That's a wrap. Hopefully it will have a nice slow dry before going into the jar. Going to make a few changes for the next grow. I already have a bigger rez and I'm going to order a bigger light. All in all I enjoyed this grow even though I didn't get to much out of it. It was a nice simple first grow and I learned a lot. I can't wait to get back from vacation to start my next one. Thanks for looking everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I made the mistake of leaving the fans on in the box while it was drying and over dried slightly and got just over a half oz from a 5in plant. I wasn't expecting much where the beginning of the grow was so rough but I'm glad I saw it through. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks of curing and all the hay taste is gone. It's a great morning smoke with a good uplifting head high. I'm ready for my next grow. I can't wait for everything to come in.

• Like Like x 2