First DWC, first LED, Southern Star Seeds Chung Lee.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by elvargas, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Week 17
    Not much vertical growth this week and not as much density added to the buds as I would like. Buds are getting quite frosty and smelly now. Some of the pistils are starting to turn orange but the trichomes are still clear. 20190107_125610.jpg Nutrients for this week remain the same with Go Roots at 2.5ml/10l water, Go Green at 2ml/lt water and A and B formula at 2.5ml/lt as well as Flower Boost at 2ml/lt

Attached Files:

2. 20190113_164055.jpg Week 18
    Not much change this week except for the frosting on the buds and the smell. A lot of the pistils are turning brown but the trichomes are still clear. Nutrients for this week are the same with Go Roots at 2.5ml/10l water, Go Green at 2ml/lt water and A and B formula at 2.5ml/lt although I'm using extreme boost at .5gm/lt water instead of flower boost.

Attached Files:

3. Week 19
    Unfortunately I lost a few buds to mould. A little bit of growth in the nugs and more pistils turning orange. This will be the last week of veg as I have a house inspection in a few weeks and need to have harvested and cured my crop by then.
    Nutrients this week are the same with Go Roots at 2.5ml/10l water, Go Green at 2ml/lt water, A and B formula at 2.5ml/lt and extreme boost at .5gm/lt. 20190120_131229.jpg

Attached Files: