First Documented, Third Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FutureTech101, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Sorry for the lack of posts guys. I am just waiting for them to come out of shock. I took a pic of their developing leaves on top and am at least waiting for each plant to lay down one more leaf before I hit them with nutes or anything. Any suggestions on how to bring them out of shock?

2. I think you're doing it.

Just baby them and try to avoid the same mistakes.

3. Thanks Beeze, you make me feel semi-confident lol. They look a lot better. I'll see what I can do about giving you a peak up the skirt ;)

4. The first two are from yesterday, but i couldn't help but take the next three today. they just looked so happy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Looking pretty sweet, FT, except whats going on with the yellowing one?

6. Really not too sure. I'm thinking I screwed some of them up (most noticeable the middle two) with the bad pH methods suggested by my buddy who WAS running the show. I believe they weren't getting any nutrients, including nitrogen because the pH was too low. So now the recovery process. The very top leaves look greener in my opinion.

7. The people demand an update! :D

8. Haha, sorry man. figured I'd wait til there was some actual news.

so here's been the schedule for the past couple weeks.

June 27th: pulled the trigger: KABOOM

June 28th: flooded with flower nutes at 800 ppm

June 30th: fed with foliar nute line spray and grow (8 oz divided among 6 plants)

July 6th: flooded with flower nutes at 1000 ppm

Heres the pictures:
    and by the way, the hygrometer/thermometer takes temp at an external sensor (which i hang about plant height from the light) and at the actual thermometer itself. the sensor temp is the top big one, the temp at the display is in the bottom left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Right on... let the fun part begin!

FLOWER POWER!!

Its a good idea to run warmer temperatures with LEDs. I run at about 78F in veg and 80-85F in flower. :p

10. haha hell yea. so two days ago (July 11) I fed again. That middle back one told me they needed it as a couple of her leaves started to yellow. Pictures soon :D