First documented grow! Regular and Auto Grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NonDucorDuco, May 13, 2012.

1. Hey blades, this will not be my first grow ever, I've decided to keep track of this grow as I have a lot of time on my hands. This grow journal will be for Pyramid Auto Purple, Big Bud, and Sour Diesel. 5 plants I am going for.

The setup (yes it may seem low quality)

2 Tents (4 ft wide by 2 ft deep and 5 ft high)
    1 175W MH lamp
    2 150W HPS lamps
    Dr. Earth Vegetable Soil (2) 40 lb bags
    Cow Manure (1) 40 lb bag
    Oscillating fan

The tents are setup next to each other and the oscillating fan is blowing at high speed into each tent as the front flap is only unzipped about a foot and a Velcro opening is opened on the top to let hot air out, no I don't want to use a inline fan or ducting not do I have any close access to a window it is across the room. (I also sleep in the grow room)

2. [quote name='"NonDucorDuco"']Hey blades, this will not be my first grow ever, I've decided to keep track of this grow as I have a lot of time on my hands. This grow journal will be for Pyramid Auto Purple, Big Bud, and Sour Diesel. 5 plants I am going for.

The setup (yes it may seem low quality)

2 Tents (4 ft wide by 2 ft deep and 5 ft high)
    1 175W MH lamp
    2 150W HPS lamps
    Dr. Earth Vegetable Soil (2) 40 lb bags
    Cow Manure (1) 40 lb bag
    Oscillating fan

The tents are setup next to each other and the oscillating fan is blowing at high speed into each tent as the front flap is only unzipped about a foot and a Velcro opening is opened on the top to let hot air out, no I don't want to use a inline fan or ducting not do I have any close access to a window it is across the room. (I also sleep in the grow room)[/quote]

Any updates on this grow? I recently popped an auto purple bean and am curious to see what I'm in for.