First Day Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by abnormal, Nov 23, 2009.

1. I love Lucy.

Just recently I found a bomb L connect and lately I have been dosing atleast once every 4-5 days. Today I decided to leave work early, go to Barnes and Nobles to buy some art supplies and then go home and dose.

Its gorgeous out, does not feel like fall. Dosed around 11:45am est and I already can feel it coming on hard. I ate 3 hits ( I always atleast eat 2) and have some special K laying around here somewhere. I plan on just laying around drawing and playing with my dog all day while my house is empty (friends are all gone for thanksgiving break and I am in midfight with the rents so I will be staying here for break).

Anyone else have any good ideas to keep myself busy for the next 12 hours? And also who else enjoys a solo trip every once in a while =) :hello:

2. Tripping alone is great sometimes, just do things like meditate, go outside enjoy nature (will take up most of your trip), do art , listen to music. I try to be very spiritual when itrip alone.

3. I would not go outside stay inside dont go out if your tripping unless your with people

4. Whats wrong with going outside if your alone? If he feels comfortable enough to go outside he will be fine. Tripping with just me and nature was truly one of the greatest experiences in my life.