First day sober in a long time !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imhigh7, Sep 18, 2011.

1. So it happen.

Today, I finally run out of weed. It's the first time it happen since maybe a year.

Since I don't have a lot of cash recently, I decided to wait for tomorrow to buy some more. So, I spend my evening sober and it was pretty fun actually =0

I'm worried that I might sleep not well but im tired as fuck and im going to bed soon. We will see if I sleep or not lol.

It was fun to see things from an other perspective than when im stoned lol. It made me realize that I don't have to be high 24/24.

Anyway, I think i'll start smoking less. It would be a good thing for me and my wallet if I could get to smoke only 2-3 times a day.

What do u guys think of this ?

2. I've been sober for a month now. Stopping for a year for tolerance.

3. I def agree, it is usually a positive experience to take small t-breaks here and there..

Enemizz: I think a year is wayyyy long if your just trying to lower tolerance..

4. Not only that but just a break because I have had my share of bad experiences

5. Good luck to ya man!

6. I usually either try to wake n' bake, or smoke about 4:20 so it lasts me just about till I go to bed.

7. Fuck sobriety.

8. i take t-breaks during my classes. other than that i refrain.