First day of t-break!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lambchop1, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [quote name='"ChillinOnRoofs"']

Well I've said it, and I've done it....[/quote]

Did I say impossible to do? Nope

2. [quote name='"Vicious"']Tolerance breaks are a joke.[/quote]

Why's that? Lol. Saving money, lowering my tolerance.. Win/win. But the main reason is just to concentrate on school.

And how was his point a moot one? If you smoke weed regularly for an extended period of time you'll develop a tolerance, and if you stop smoking for a while that tolerance decreases. It's not debatable.

3. Last time i t breaked it didnt end up well...

Even if i only pack like a little hit at the end of my day, im still much happier knowing i can smoke up whenever i want.
    I feel like i do better in my classes when i have that little bit of relaxation to look forward to... So i just smoke less when i break i guess...

And i like my high tolerance, i like being able to get high and continue to socialize or go about my day in a normal fashion. Plus its funny to watch you low tolerance dudes just pass the fuck out after one blunt...

Good luck op.

4. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']Last time i t breaked it didnt end up well...

Even if i only pack like a little hit at the end of my day, im still much happier knowing i can smoke up whenever i want.
    I feel like i do better in my classes when i have that little bit of relaxation to look forward to... So i just smoke less when i break i guess...

And i like my high tolerance, i like being able to get high and continue to socialize or go about my day in a normal fashion. Plus its funny to watch you low tolerance dudes just pass the fuck out after one blunt...

Good luck op.[/quote]

Yeah cuz there's no middle ground between an extremely high tolerance and passing out after one blunt lol. If youre fine with not being able to go without weed for one day then great. I like having a tolerance too, but I used to have intense high's when I started and now I can smoke as much as I want and I'm only high for an hour or two.

5. have fun "manning up"