First Day of T-Break

Discussion in 'General' started by TruthfulDeceit, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Last night, I was finishing off the bud that I had(some decent KB) and realized it was time for a tolerance break. I was basically just watching a movie, packing and repacking my bong, and never felt more then "buzzed". And so, I didn't make a trip out today and am starting my tolerance break.

My goal is to hit a month, but I'm not sure how that's going to go. I know that I won't smoke anything besides dank anymore. It's just not worth it. Dank is almost impossible to find here, and so I figure now would be a good time to take a break, while I'm working on finding a new connect.

Now, this morning was the first morning I didn't smoke since, well, about 3 months ago. I made myself a HUGE list, something I thought would take a couple days to finish, and got about half done. I'll probably finish the other half tomorrow morning. It's mainly basic stuff, like cleaning my apartment(I get very OCD when cleaning) and working on my business plan.

Right now I find myself going a little stir crazy. This is the first night I have not smoked, in, well, at least a year and a half. Literally. It's...strange. I'm much more awake, much more alert, and much, much more bored. I tend to live a fairly simple life and weed helps to make it exciting. Without it, I just feel...simple.

So here I sit, chatting with you guys, trying to keep my mind busy. I don't want to work on my list, because I know I'll need something to do in the morning. I picked up a Black and Mild and I'm going to go for a walk soon, but other then that, I don't really have much to do.

I don't really know where I was heading with this, just typing.

2. I know how your feeling.
    I just starting my tbreak this morning. Not sure how long though.

3. Me either. I've heard that after a month your tolerance is basically back to 0, especially if you're active. I go to the gym 3 days a week and do HIIT 4 days a week so I should be basically a noob again when I smoke next.

And I just realized my timing is perfect. I'll be coming off right as Halloween parties are going down :D

4. Yeah, good luck with the break, and try to be persistent with it.
    Now all I have to do now is focus on my tbreak.