First Day of Summer and my day is going awesome!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hi all the time, Jun 3, 2010.

1. I got done with my exam at 930 then picked up a quarter ounce and headed home. Got home rolled up a nice 2g blunt. I go sit on my deck and smoke it while listening to some Wiz Khalifa. then i head in grab 2 rice krispies and a coke. Next i have the dumbest high moment that ive ever had lol I open the rice krispie and put the wrapper in my mouth and chew on it for about 5 seconds before noticing that it wasnt the rice krispie haha then while logging on here i was trying to turn down my ipod on the computer and i was getting pissed that it wouldnt turn down lol so its 1:40 right now and the days been sweet, currently one of my fav smoke buddies is on his way to my house and match me B4B! :D:smoking:

2. haha i love smoking on my porch...my old house had an amazing view of the Carquinez Strait and the Mothball fleet on the delta. I love wiz khalifa! and its always hilarious when you realize something you were trying to do is retarded.. those classic facepalm moments when ur alone lol.. have fun smokin with ur homie!

3. Man, i remember the day i wrote my last HS exam was the same day i got paid, Little part time job raked in a good 400 every two weeks, it was just like the most bombest day ever, Walked to my dealers house, just str8 up asked for all his weed, threw him 300, and bounced, he calls me laughing just like, Have a good summer man. I go home, Spark the biggest blunt i could roll and just sat there on my deck just getting blazed, i had the music playing loud, i really didn't give a fuck, I miss those days...

4. haha thanks man we just rolled em we are bout to blaze ... and that sounds sweet bout where u lived, and yea wiz is the shit!

5. First day out of school for the summer. I was wondering how you got there ahead of me.

6. Kush & Orange Juice FTW!