First day of school tomorrow... thinking about smokin

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Tomorrow is the first day I start school. I'm thinking about smoking a blunt with my 2 friends, but I'm currently getting randomly drug tested, but I have yet to be tested.

Drug Color Sheet

My color is 'blue.'

I would know a day before if I'm going to be tested... maybe enough time to get a detox drink if needed ?

I would think a blunt would be out of my system in a week or so as well. 130 pounds.

2. honestly not worth the risk, a blunt may be out, but the variables are just not too reliable..

3. Wouldn't risk it, but if you do.
    I suggest you detox the next day afterwards just to be safe.

4. Hmm... if I do, should I take the detox drink right after or take it the day of the test?

5. just dont. you dont wanna become mr.brown

6. What are you being drug tested for exactly? That makes all the difference in the world.

7. Possession of Marijuana -_-

12 panel drug test.

8. Day of the test.

It doesn't actually get rid of the THC metabolites, it just makes it so that your extremely diluted piss will still have the correct creatinine levels so that the test doesn't come up as a false negative.

At least that's how I understand it works, I would suggest synthetic urine.

9. If you are subject to random tests you should just not smoke.

10. Also thinking about getting clean urine. But I would think they watch when you piss...

11. Dont smoke its just the safe way.

12. Very cute and childish :)

It wasn't funny at all. I was expressing my dismay at a kid who is willing to put his future on the line because he wants to get high.

You'll have the rest of your life to get high. Get past the period where you'll be tested, take care of life's business, get a job, move out of Mom's house, and then enjoy it all you want :)

13. listen to them man. just don't do it. it just drags the process out forever. i went through the system for 2 years for something that should have taken 6 months at the max.

it sucks now but FOR GODS SAKE, pleasseeee don't do it. you'll thank yourself later

14. What you could do is get yourself a 20g 250mL 120mm syringe and fill it with the clean urine, then inject it into your bladder manually.

15. I've heard of this working before.. you just drill a small hole in your pelvic area, and shoot that fucker up right?

16. Yeaaaaaaa.

:hide:

17. yea you go next to the bone in your pelvic area about 3-4 inches deep and inject it