First day of flowering, but its week seven of an auto?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clinsanity, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I'm growing auto Bubblelicious from Nirvana and just need to know if I start counting from today, and is it safe to say I could cut it down in 4-5 weeks? Nirvana lists plant life at 8-12 weeks and I've followed their directions to a perfect t. 18/6 from seed, 2 gallon pots, organic coco, and lit by a 90 watt LED plus CFLs for supplemental lighting. Here's what they look like today at day 49:

ForumRunner_20120531_221826.png

ForumRunner_20120531_221930.png

ForumRunner_20120531_221959.png

ForumRunner_20120531_222103.png

2. It should be said I had to force flower by turning the clock to 12/12, its just the plant on the right just won't flower. I'm gonna give it a few days and if it doesn't I'm gonna get rid of it and assume it was a hermie.

3. Nirvanas auto Bubblelicious is notorious for not auto flowering. Supposedly they had thier issues worked out, but I have been seeing issues popping up with recent seed orders.

I have their blue mystic autos and they seem to be right on queue, although two of four wouldnt germ.

4. How long should I flower for though?

5. I would suspect that since it seems to take after the non auto genetics that it would be about the same as regular bubblelicious. I checked nirvana shop, but they said 9 to 11 weeks as well as 8 to 10 weeks. Evidently they arent quite positve on flowering time for their plants either, not very reassuring.

6. I bought Nirvana "autoflowering" seeds that did not autoflower at all. Your plants are not autoflowing either. True autos would have been flowering long since. There's a reason why cheap seeds are cheap sometimes.

7. [quote name='"capitate"']I bought Nirvana "autoflowering" seeds that did not autoflower at all. Your plants are not autoflowing either. True autos would have been flowering long since. There's a reason why cheap seeds are cheap sometimes.[/quote]

$10 a seed isn't cheap. I'm going to see what these guys will do, the one that did flower is taking off like a missle. Already swelling and forming small buds at the base of the sites.

8. my exact same experience with Nirvana's Auto Bubblegum when it was still a pre-release 3 years ago.

Glad to see Buddy is on top of the problem :rolleyes:

she'll take about 8 weeks BTW

9. That's the info I was looking for. Gonna have to take her at 6, hopefully they're ready lol. I have to move at the end of July, if yesterday was the beginning of week/day 1 I sure hope they take off. The side branches are almost as tall as the cola.

10. you'll get close ..she does flower fast .

good dope , I will vouch for that :smoke:

11. [quote name='"capitate"']I bought Nirvana "autoflowering" seeds that did not autoflower at all. Your plants are not autoflowing either. True autos would have been flowering long since. There's a reason why cheap seeds are cheap sometimes.[/quote]

My experience exactly. I won't ever use Nirvana seeds again.

12. Already decided on G13 Poison Dwarf, Royal Queen NL Automatic, and Big Buddha SAS for my next order. I love these autos, I just want to get one that works.

13. I also have 2 of their bubble autos & 1 of the blues now & would like to see when & how yours are doing, mine i put directly into their 2gal pot after they germed & now am only at 5 days after comming through the soil, I just hope mine will do as good as your are doing

14. Ur 2nd picture looks like nutri problem?

15. Here you go bud, I've got a journal going:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...-bubblelicious-bagseed-coco.html#post14567295

16. What is it lacking? The plant is a lush dark green and bud sites are turning a lighter color.