Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First day of college!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PAgrowman, Aug 15, 2011.

1. well in the morning im starting my first day of college and im pumped haha got my bong packed full of heads and im ready to go!
    anything i should look out for?

2. Campus police.

3. Still got another month mo faggol.

4. Especially if they are dicks, you WILL find out.

5. Bible Bashers. They get all up in your personal space like the homeless.

6. #6 animalbackwards, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    if you live in a dorm, be careful. i'd suggest only vaping honestly :( i saw campus police on my floor 4 times last year, thank god i'm out of there this year. one of those lead to me getting caught, though it wasn't my fault. some dumbass at the end of the hall smoked a blunt without a towel under the door, window open, etc. the whole floor reeked so they checked all our rooms (waking us up, it was like 1am) and saw a plastic bag over our smoke detector (probable cause/safety hazard)

edit: i lived across the hall from my RA too, he was cool and wouldn't call the police ever. the other RAs do checks throughout the day/night though on each floor, so it's a gamble on whether or not they'd be around. i used a one-hitter, sploof, fan out the window, and febreze and never had police around because of that (just the aforementioned idiots on my floor)

7. Don't expect your roommate and you to get along like best friends. You might not even like each other.

8. I lived across the hall from both my RAs and I smoked weed almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I never got caught or questioned about anything.

9. I was gonna liket this post, but it didnt feel quite right...

And yes, op, watch out for stds, also have fun.

10. I see your plan, by going to your first day of college high you will be able to smoke every other day of the year and people won't be able to tell because they have never seen you sober. Brilliance.

11. If you live in the doorms, such as highrises, know the ventilation system. I was an absolute stealth smoker while in the doorms because of this. The smoke would go directly out the window with no smell at all. :hide: