First day at the chilliest job ever

Discussion in 'General' started by success, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I just had a interview today at quiznos and the manager told me I could start today. So basically they said not alot of people come in after 3. So we just sit here and can do whatever we want. One guy had a computer and I'm on my iPhone just doing whatever. All I have to do right now until I learn to make the sandwiches is sweep after people come in and restock stuff. This is awesome and I get free fountain drinks the whole day

2. inb4diabetes

3. Sitting on your iPhone isn't a good way to start. Then again, you don't want them to expect too much from you. Good job.

4. Congrats dude thats awsome!

5. Thats wassup. But its fucked up you think free fountain drinks are fair when you could be getting a free sub to take home. Lol

6. Smelling the sandwiches when people make them are such a tease. I wan to eat them all.

7. thats fucking awesome. i assume you are in school?

8. Lol i can sleep at my job :). But thay reminds me of my old papa johns job.

9. awsome man! nice job on getting a job!

10. how much do you make a month though.. and what are the hours

11. I'm in school right now and I'm playing football, I work 6 hour shifts like 4 times a week. 8.25 a hour. So like anywhere from 700-900 a month depending on my hours. That's good for a 18 year old in school still.

12. Jobs like that get boring man. A job is all about balancing tasks and actual hard work.

Tasks make the day fly by.

Hard work makes the day suck.

Ideally the best work is one of constant tasks and little hard work

13. Congrats on your new job!!