Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Day as a Legal MMJ Patient!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joe Kickass, Jul 16, 2011.

1. So yesterday I woke up and decided I would finally go about getting my card. I should have done it years ago but I only have mild depression and side effects from the zoloft so I wasn't sure how the doc would respond...

Then I found out there was only one doctor in my city and when I made the appointment the receptionist was such bitch lol, but the doc was the nicest lady you could imagine. Long white hair, rose colored glasses, hemp necklace... very cool :D She's a little pricey ($150/yr + $10 for wallet card) but she's the closest and she won me over big by being so helpful.

So I grabbed the list of dispensaries she gave me and off I went to Santa Barbra! :smoke:

First on the list was a place called Grass Roots, I tried calling but they never picked up and when I asked the guy moving furniture out of their address he said he didn't know anything. I hope they didn't get in any trouble :(

The next place was called Santa Barbra Care Center which I did manage to find:hello:
    You have to be a member to buy anything but it was free to sign up. They buzz you in through a locked door and there is a small back room with three guys behind a wooden counter. There are a dozen or so small glass jars on the counter for sampling and a bunch of edibles under glass in the middle of the counter. On the sides of the room were a jar of Halloween candy and a video monitor with a live feed to their grow room.

I was in heaven. :love:

After sampling everything I settled on an eighth of Skywalker ($50), a gram of Jack's Cap ($20), a gram of purple hash ($20), and a brownie ($10) plus they threw in a free brownie!

Sorry for the phone pics, my ex took the good camera...

[​IMG]

My last brownie; already had one which was pretty good, the guy said they made them with hash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Jack's Cap has that wonderful, very strong Jack Herer smell
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The purple hash is fantastic! It's like bubble hash but soft and moldable, the guy said they use dry ice with the bubble bags
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Skywalker has a very delicate, fruity smell and is just delicious :yummy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In different lights
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]