Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First day after tbreak

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakkshadd, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Today has been around the 3rd-4th week period of "No weed", the first week no one could sell, either "Sorry bro, im dry too" or "Ya, sorry man im at myrtle beach" "or i will sell you 30$ a gram for this Kentucky fried blueberry double hit kush kush" (not really what he said but i dont remember) and my homeboy is out on vac somewhere far far away, then the next 2 weeks, i have been dry on cash, i got promoted, and the amount of time between pay was changed, so finally got my paycheck and dealer is sellin' me some today, ima go with some mids, because of the tbreak it'll hit like dank, i am so excited, ill post pics, and all in different thread later today, just thought id share my excitement :D