Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First date

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefaJ, May 19, 2011.

1. Im going on a date w/ this chick (for the first time). Im pretty shy around girls that I dont know, but not when Im high. Should I blaze before the date or is that tacky/disrespectful?

2. But of course freshen yourself up and have the eye drops ready.

3. Nah. Let her know the real you before the high you. If you didn't enjoy it because of awkwardness then shes not the right one.

Unless you're just tryina get in her pants
    then fuck it smoke up mah brothaaaaaa

4. Its the same way for me. Just make sure you're date cannot tell. act like she's your mom. Blaze but then clean up, maybe a little cologne and for sure pop them eyedrops

5. Smoke together?

6. I will echo iSpark's suggestion: If your intent is to possibly commit to this girl in an adult relationship, a sober first impression might be better, but if it's just a fling thing, spark that shit haha. Then again, if you're high most of the time anyway, being high might be better because, regardless, it would be "the real you."

7. I personally wouldn't do it, unless I know the girl is a fat stoner as well. I think it could make one look irresponsible or not serious: maybe not the greatest vibe for first dates.

You should invite the girl to smoke with you! You'll be high and more social, and on the plus side: women are always feeling a little more sexual when their stoned ;).