First Date

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HollywoodReel, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Just took my one of my friends choir students out to see a movie. All went well, her name is Anna, she moved here from Germany when she was 9. She's really cool. I had a good night, which I can't say happens a lot. time for a victory bowl guys, on me. Loving life.

2. nice! i see youre from breckenridge, hows the riding this season?

3. It's been awesome! We just got another 5in last night of fresh powder. More on the way!

4. lucky!! we got some snow a couple weeks back here in mn but nothing since. i made it out there for spring break in 07. high of the week was 55 and the snow wasnt even slushy. i love that town, and its such an amazing mountain too

5. Yeah I moved up here to work on the mountain. It pays rent. I go to bvc medical my parents made me but hey I'm not gonna complain. It's pretty nice, free mountain time I work year round mon-thurs 4am-5pm.

6. whats your job??

7. Mountain patrol.I'm on the AMP (Adult Mountain Patrol) team. Were pretty much ski patrol in the winter. Funny thing is though none of us really ski, a lot of our team is Brazilian dudes from other resorts who trade in and out. In the summer I downhill and slope style MTB. The mountain opens up for bikers and we keep going thought the summer. We Build the parks jumps ladder bridges ect, test em, then when the mountain opens we ride around and make sure everyone is okay. Pretty awesome lifestyle.

8. powder is great,

1000's of tourists who can't ski arent :mad:

i want to go up really bad, but every fucking time i go up i have to wait 30-40 minutes in the lift lines... other than on peak 9-10 at breck :metal:

9. I just have my black ski patrol jacket and get on the lift haha no lines.

10. awesome, thats something ive been considering. from what ive heard for ski patrol ya need to be pretty much the equivalent of an emt

11. man what the fuck, can i borrow your jacket? :p:rolleyes:

12. Medical school came in handy for me. I already knew CPR, Status Reseretory, sit rep condections. Only had to pass the tests.

13. ya one thing i didnt like about breck is the lift lines could get long at times, winter park was worse though. i love big sky, longest ive had to wait is maybe 3 minutes.

med school? nice

14. Could probably give you a shadower's vest. The ones you see that are blue. Get right to the lift.

15. ill smooooooooooke you outttttt :smoking::wave:

:p

16. I honestly think Keystone is worth the wait. But yeah, med school, my parents suckered me into it. It was park of the "Deal" we had about me being allowed to smoke pot when I was a 15yr old chap. That and good grades in high school. Same as my brother. I don't mind though. I don't wanna be a doctor but it will all look great if I try to do something. Honestly I wouldn't mind doing what I'm doing now for a while.

17. Haha better idea, mountain match haha

18. i havent made it to keystone yet, i really want to. there and arapahoe. but i probably wont be able to for a while, my plan right now is to move to montana and live there. so ill be stickin to the northwest mtns for a time.

thats a pretty good deal, you pretty much win on all counts

19. Meh growing up was hell. I see it as retribution in a way.I think they realized how they treated me and my brother and lightened up.