First date

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sorrow, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Hi there.

In an effort of moving on from my ex I have invited a cute girl from work to a bar. It's my first "date". I've had a very serious relationship in the past, but it wasn't me that did the first move and there wasn't any real dating, so I'm new to this.

Do you guys have any advice? Things that I should do and things that I should absolutely NOT do. I can imagine that I'll have to pay for her drinks. Figure out her character quickly so that I can avoid certain risky subjects. What else?

And more precisely how do I end the night? Let's say that we don't end up fucking. What's the best way to end the night without it being awkward? Go for a small walk under the stars? I always love doing that.

Give me your input guys! I've been lucky enough to be able to avoid the dating game, but now I have to dive in!

2. Lol if we dont end up fucking.

Slow down dude try to kiss her first man see where it goes from there

I know man, I was just expecting a lot of "lol fuk dat pussy doode".

4. A woman who'll kiss on the very first date is usually a hussy.

And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out is anything but fussy.

But a woman who'll wait til the third time around... head in the clouds, feet on the ground, she'll be the girl you'll be glad you found. She's your shipoopi.

5. you gotta figure her pantie color then get em of her 

6. I lol'd

7. Be yourself, Macin come naturally. But always......ALWAYS!!!! Bring a joint on the first date.

8. Bring a joint? I don't think she's into weed. I know she has tried it before, but she seems so-so about it.

PS: She just gladly accepted my invitation.

9. Ask her a lot of questions and just have fun man. My best advice is just to be yourself, if you like caping off the night with small talk under the stars and its a nice night then suggest it. If she says yes then that's one more thing in common and it'll give you a better chance to get to know her.

10. Good advice man. Last thing I need is over-analyzing it. Still, I'll keep in mind that people like to talk about themselves, and I'll use that to my advantage.

11. Just be smooth like a Cadillac, don't think or try too hard. Kinda gotta let it happen. Act like you're the man and she's inferior to you.

12. Say to yourself.

I love myself and I am perfect as who I am.

You will then only bring out that qualities in others and it will work out from there! :)

13. #13 West Coast Blunts, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Walk her under the stars and lol fuk dat pussy doode

14. Just be sure to kiss her goodnight. If you don't, she will wonder why you didn't kiss her. And if you do, she will really like your confidence.

15. Be confident and witty with a hint of sarcasm.  Think to yourself that she is lucky to be out with you, not the opposite.  Hold strong in your beliefs, don't conform to hers.  Take charge.  Make a move early if the opportunity arises.