Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by treestoned, Nov 19, 2011.

1. It wasn't a strain name but the first time I smoked bud that was noticeably higher quality than usual was off a Polish guy a few years back, so we named it 1939 in his nations honour and called it that after.

I smoked some White Widow for the first time a week or so ago and that blew my head off, one joint had me in heaven for hours.

UK doesn't seem to have that many strain names, only ever heard of (and bought) White Widow, AK47 and Vietcong.

2. sour diesel. uncontrollable laughter for hours

3. fourth of some dank Afgooey... shitt knocked me out

4. sour diesel from some guy at KSU

5. Bluuuueeeberryy Kush baby ;)

6. Same for me .. Don't see that sort of haze much anymore tho

7. First I can remember by name was Lemon Kush

8. I was treated to a special no-name homegrown pure sativa blend. We called it inception. It was ways before that movie came out though.