Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Dank pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stiffler1470, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Just got my first dank pick up. Got purple haze an eighth for 80$. Smoked a little bit already, it, its really fire. It was actually 3.6 g. It was well worth the 80$.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. While 20 more than my 1/8ths, this looks like it must surely be worth 80.

3. I can tell you that's not Purple Haze but it sure does look delicious.

4. Yeah, i was going to get some purp that was 60 1/8 but my friend told me to go to his dealer and said it was so much better and worth the 20$ more. I tried both, this one surely wins. Plus, i got a little more than an 8th so it was all good.

5. Dang, nice!! I'm jelous.

I've got a half-e of some skunk that had turned a little purple the next morning, I was amazed... Its stashed til next week, I wonder what it'll look like then ha.

6. Dear god that's pretty....:cool: Very niceeee

7. very good shit:D smoke up

8. That looks like some dank shit but I dont think there is any weed worth $80 an 8th.

9. 80 an eighth? thats a little expensive.

i suggest you grow your own like osg lol his shit looks crazy dank

but it does look really good

10. you got ripped off. 3.5 x 20 = 70. an eight should be at least $10 cheaper than straight price. you should have paid $60

11. I live very close to OP and unfortunately Atlanta prices are up there with New York and New Jersey prices. $80 is very common for an 1/8th of top of the line headies.

12. o yeah dude. We're practically neighbors.

I could have gotten some purp for 60$, but this is A LOT better purp. Its hairier. it was suppose to be 75, but he had to say 80 because it was expensive for him.

13. Damn, that's an excellent first dank purchase right there.

14. 80 an eighth is ridiculous, that looks really nice but that is way overpriced.

15. You defiently have my avatar.

Nice pickup though, but if it was $30 for beasters...$80 great dank. I would go beasters.

16. nice pickup man, thats dank. a little pricy at 80/8th but definitely dank.