first crop

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Norsman, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Here are some pic's of my first crop. the girls are Skunk #1 started on 1/1, the one on the right lost most of her fan leave, I'm not sure why both plant were treated the same? the cones are starting to turn so I think maybe two more weeks.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

3. very nice man good luck

4. how did u grow them?
    what lights, soil,, nutes etc?

5. Before I say this lemme state just one thing. I'm not dissing you man, please don't take it that way, I'm new and I was just wondering. With that in mind.....

Why is the (I guess it would be called) internode spacing like that? And what are thoose leaves way off to the side called? (Fan leaves?) Is it just the genetics of the plant?

I hope no take no offense man. I wasn't dissing your plant, I just had some questions. Again, no offense.

6. they're very sativa looking.... and also you probably would have gotten more weight if you transplanted into bigger pots.... i think that why growth looks stunted....

7. Yeah looks great but small yield, what lights are you using? A run down on setup would be nice if you can.

Good luck....

8. I used a basic set up 3' flo's in a closet 1 worm and 1 cool white, my soil wasn't very good but I'll change that for the next batch (Dutch passion-Blueberry) I did use micale- grow all purpose 15-30-15 using a weak mix about ¼ tsp per. gal. every time I waterd.