First Cookie at Work :|

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by silverten, Nov 13, 2014.

1. #1 silverten, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    I was at lunch and offered a cookie. I've never smoked in my life, and three years ago ate some rice krispies that didn't do much at all. So I take this cookie and not expecting much. 30 minutes later BOOM. I'm barely able to walk, talk, I stumble back to my spot on the assembly line. Everyone knows I'm fucked up as I keep losing my train of thought and somehow, somehow doing my job every 26.8 seconds like I should but sweating my ass off and my heart is trying to pop out of my chest. My buddy told me the next day how I would just start trying to talk and zone out for 5 minutes staring into nothing and he was amazingly impressed by my willingness to not get fired haha...Holy Fuck. Lessons learned, never eat a whole cookie at work or if you haven't done it, break that shit up. The 400lb dude that gave it to my 145lb self says half fucks him up and he's a veteran of this shit. Second advice, don't mix that shit because being super focused on being paranoid and thinking I'm gonna die was really no fun at all. Feels like it took me a week to fully recover from it all and man, that shit was scary if you do it on a assembly line and not sure you can even walk.

Please read the forum guidelines - No discussions of other drugs are allowed.
    ICGreen

2. Edibles will fuck up most people. Eating a whole one as a rookie is an error you'll only make once :D
    If you've NEVER smoked. Why are you here?

That sounds rude, but it's just curiosity. No offence intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If you never smoked what brings ya?

4. Sometimes the line gets boring and my friend was offering them out. I asked if I should take the whole thing and he smiled yeah but he knew. 30 minutes later I'm stumbling back to lunch and the cycle time on my first attempt was 70 seconds longer then normal. Thank God I was able to not panic too much and get in The Zone. Literally it was a miracle that I could do that job I had to do, my team leader who gave it to me came by every 10 minutes to check on me, the next day he told me some of the things I tried to say like "My mind is gone, it just left?!" ...man, what a trip. Lesson learned with edibles and that mistake will never be done again (says the guy who took the whole thing without thinking about it).  

5. I wish I could find a strong edible at a sensible price!!

6. Dafuq? Hes not talking about other drugs..Are we not allowed to speak of edibles eitheir now?

7. He probably deleted it already. Near the end he says
    I'm assuming he was on another drug too but it got edited before we saw it

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"