First coco grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by fuelinjector, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Not my first grow. First time using coco. Seedling has a weird color any suggestions?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I had this other plant that was on the window sill in old used up soil. My cat kept eating it. I topped it at its first node. Then it started to flower so I took it out of its cup and broke down all the soil with my hands and and transplanted it into coco . And then started feeding it like crazy and it’s crazy that when I put it into coco it didn’t skip a beat. I’ve like tortured this plant and it just keeps thriving. But what about these seedlings? Is the color weird or is it just me [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Coco looks too dry, should be kept moist, water until about 10% runoff. I also use Solo cups, I transplant once leaves have grown past the cup rim.

3. Mix in 30-50% Perlite at transplant for more aeration. Are you feeding them? Coco needs to be fed daily with light nutrients to 20% runoff.

4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] about 4 weeks later canna coco a@b nutrients at 20 ml per gallon now been under the 600w my for about two weeks now. I’m thinking one to two weeks more until the flip [​IMG]i used a clear solo cup inside of a red solo cup and it worked out perfect to be able to see the roots[​IMG]the bigger of the 4 plants was on my window sill for a while and started to flower once it got back into vegetative state it really took off thinking about trying the canna boost once flipped and pistils start to show any thoughts or help appreciated as this is my first coco grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1